- This event has passed.
Gentle Chair Yoga
January 29 @ 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until August 31, 2019
Join Community Captain Lori Keller for free Gentle Yoga every Tuesday at 5:30 pm. Come out and let Lori guide you through a series of stretches that are designed to gently increase flexibility and strength. All moves will be done from a chair or standing position.
Gentle Yoga-Key Points
- Anyone can do it- Exercises can be adapted to accommodate anyone’s physical limitations.
- No pain, No Strain- If you feel pain, back off the stretch until you feel comfortable.
- Each stretch should feel good- Enjoy yourself, listen to your body and be gentle.
- Deepen your breathing- Imagine your breath massaging tight areas.
- Explore the stretches- move gently until you find the spot that benefits from the stretch.
The group will meet in the conference room of the Robinson Annex at the New River Health Whipple site.
The class will not be held the third Tuesday of every month.
For Cancellations: http://www.blacklungwv.com/nrhawv/Pages/Yoga/ to see the latest cancellations and updates.
For more information:
Join the Active Southern West Virginia Bulletin Board group on Facebook to get updates on program details.
Or email [email protected] or call (304) 254-8488.
Visit us at www.activeswv.org | 304-254-8488