Active Southern West Virginia has enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards program which means every time our supporters, partners, participants, etc. shop at Kroger we have the opportunity to get a percentage of their purchase sent back to us! Now you have the opportunity to easily support our programs that work to increase physical activity opportunities and positively impact the lives of southern West Virginians on the health and wellness front.
To help support your favorite local non-profit organization by simply continuing to buy your groceries at Kroger or even start, you must first have a Kroger Plus card and register our code onto your card. It is easier than it sounds and we will even include step by step instruction!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, stop by the Customer Service Desk at your local Kroger Co. and sign up for a card. Then come home and complete these steps!
- Go to: krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click ‘Sign In/Register’
- Click ‘SIGN UP TODAY’ in the ‘New Customer?’ box
- Enter Zip Code
- Click on favorite store
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on ‘My Account’ and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click ‘Edit Kroger Community Rewards’ information
- Input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter ‘NQ431’ for NPO number or ‘Active Southern West Virginia’ for name of organization
- Select organization from list
- Click ‘Confirm’
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see ‘Active Southern West Virginia’ on the right side of your information page
If you have any issues trying to register your card make sure to call the Customer Service Center!
And remember, members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
We encourage all residents within the New River Gorge region of Fayette, Raleigh, Nicholas, and Summers counties to register their Kroger Plus card with our code because our services and programs work to specifically benefit those areas. We have community programs that run on a weekly basis, Kids Running Clubs in the elementary schools, Training Teams that train locals for area races, and a Bike/Walk SWV program that aims to improve walking, biking, and hiking infrastructure in southern West Virginia. All of these programs will benefit from the support of the communities they serve.
Kroger Stores in Fayette County:
Oak Hill Kroger
411 Mall Road
Also see Facebook page Friends of Kroger-Oak Hill, WV
505 Virginia Avenue
406 John Raine Drive
Kroger Stores in Raleigh County:
133 Beckley Crossing
1734 Harper Road
151 N Beaver Lane
Kroger Stores in Summers County:
308 Stokes Drive
If you shop at a Kroger store outside of these locations and still wish to support our organization, we would be pleased to receive your support! Just attach the card online to the store where you shop for a portion of the registration. Thanks for your support!Share