We can help you set your Workplace Wellness goals too!
CDC Work@Health graduates receive the roadmap to Workplace Wellness for 2021
Over the course of 6 weeks, these employees have learned how to plan and implement a long term, inclusive wellness program. From making the business case to your employer to creating a one-year action plan, Work@Health prepares you for each step. As you complete your training, you can expect to bring these benefits to your workplace:
- Complete health & safety assessment of your workplace
- Training to develop health intervention plans
- Monitoring of employee progress
- Technical assistance and support resources
Let 2021 be the year your workplace sets a resolution for wellness.
The CDC Work@Health Certification is just one benefit of enrolling with Active SWV’s Workplace Wellness Program. However, our wellness services can guide you through a whole year of success. A one-year commitment with our comprehensive program offers you:
- Program Management Support from our Workplace Wellness Director
- Wellness challenge templates and customized challenges
- Wellness presentations and workshops
- Third party survey distribution and data aggregation
- Access to lifestyle change courses
- Certification opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities / Workplace recognition
- Access to free Community Captain Physical Activity programs
- Access to resource library and monthly wellness blog
- Invitation to Active SWV Annual Appreciation Awards Event
Similar Workplace Wellness programs can cost up thousands of dollars per year.
Active SWV is proud to offer these services free of charge to workplaces of southern WV. At the end of one-year with our Workplace Wellness Program, you can expect to see an improvement in both your wellness offerings, and employees’ perceived and actual wellness as demonstrated by pre and post workplace/employee assessments. The best part is you can re-up your partnership with our Workplace Wellness Program year after year for free.
Is your workplace ready for an employee wellness resolution?
Contact Veronica Crosier, Workplace Wellness Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-254-8488 to learn what a custom wellness program could look like for you.
Read more about our Workplace Wellness Program here.