Physical Activity Posters
West Virginia business and industry leaders play a crucial role in promoting physical activity and healthy lifestyles among their workforce. The West Virginia Physical Activity Plan provides a road map for different sectors to provoke active living and is divided into five Priority Areas. The focus of this Poster campaign is Priority Area Two: public awareness and social marketing within business and industry. To promote public awareness and social marketing, our goal is to involve business and industry leaders in physical activity awareness campaigns by developing messaging and prompts for employers to promote physical activity in the workplace – businesses, schools, and communities.
The seven poster categories: stairwell,elevator, parking, motivational, walking/burning calories, meeting agenda, and physical activity.
Download, print, and display your own posters:
- Download by clicking on the poster to open then select the download option
- Print by clicking on the poster to open then select print
- Display your printed posters in high traffic areas
- Evaluate the effect of the posters by poling co-workers to determine behavior change
- *Space has been provided to add your workplace logo
Made possible by grant funding from Try This WV and partnership with WVU School of Physical Activity and Sports Science, Be Active, and WV DHHR BPH Division of Health Promotion and Chronic Disease.
Printing services are provided by Central Printing in Beckley, WV. They have the poster files and can do the printing for you. Fees do apply.