BUSINESS ENROLLMENT IS OPEN
Active SWV has open enrollment in our free Workplace Wellness Program for any organization, company, business, agency, or school in the state! Follow along to learn more about free Workplace Wellness certifications, supporting grant funding, and training opportunities coming soon.
Active Southern West Virginia Workplace Wellness
At Active SWV, our goal is to help your business or organization create a culture of health and wellbeing that is sustainable and lasting.
We provide free membership to our Workplace Wellness programming which comes with a lot of benefits:
- Free CDC backed and evidence based certification courses that help YOU build a foundation of wellbeing in the workplace.
- Capacity funding grants that can be used to create lasting change through Policy, System, and Environment changes in and around the workplace.
- Data collection and reporting to help you track your progress and fine tune your programming along the way.
- Regular support and feedback from the Active SWV Workplace Wellness Director.
- Access to conferences, national health calls, partnerships with WVU Extension, OHSR, CPHD, and many other community partners.
To find more information on becoming a Workplace Wellness member and to see what programming might fit your needs best, click the Workplace Wellness landing page link below!
Any Business Can Participate
That’s right – anyone at a business in West Virginia can participate in our programming! Organizations with 20 or more employees are eligible for the Work@Health certification course. If you have fewer than 20 employees, you can partner with other local small businesses in your area to participate.
See all of the training options and levels by viewing our Work@Health training and trainer blog found here!
WORKPLACE WELLNESS CONFERENCE & AWARDS
Every year, Active SWV hosts the only Workplace Wellness Conference and Awards reception in the state! Bringing together minds from all different regions, sectors, and specialties, the conference is an amazing way to find more resources for your organization to provide physical activity, nutrition, and many other programs in the workplace.
Join us for the 2023 Conference and Awards on September 7th at the Glade Springs resort in Daniels, West Virginia. Our one day event will feature Keynote Speaker Michael D. Levitt, a national expert in burnout and work related stress. We will also enjoy topics including tactical athlete training, health equity, Workplace Wellness data collection, and much much more!
Schedule your free Workplace Wellness Consultation today! Simply contact Workplace Wellness Director Michael Fisher with any questions, or to request more information on the Work@Health program.